My contribution to this passing on malarky was started by Nilla from “ImageEarthTravel” who nominated me for “The Versatile Blogger Award” which I believe means sharing the love through the act of sharing the blogs.
I am always up for a challenge and a bit of light-hearted entertainment, let’s face it life is far too short to take things seriously, isn’t it?
THE seven FACTORS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am an early starter in some of life’s challenges and a late starter in many. One example of my lateness is completing ten-half marathons and one triathlon in my fifties.
- I have the most incredibly patient, caring and intelligent husband, and the best travel buddy any girl could want❤
- My first trip overseas was to Melbourne in the 1970’s when passports were not required. Have been travelling on and off since then.
- I love to garden and have this love of mowing lawns. NO matter what shape, I love them all.
- Don’t stand in the way of me and a good cup of coffee in the morning.
- I sometimes take good photos, many get deleted as I am my harshest critic.
- I try to be a good, I don’t always succeed ask people who I have known for a while! I have a very contagious laugh that sometimes saves me from more trouble.
Now to nominate a few other unsuspecting bloggers. By the way, no rules on my end. If you would like to carry this on copy what I have done and share other blogs if you chose to or maybe not.
In no particular order of importance, all different and all worth reading. With so many interesting blogs out there it is hard to pick just a few!